Cloud where you
Virtustream data centers put you at the center of your market—wherever that may be—with more reliability, lower costs and no downtime.
Experienced hosting, expert management
House your IT operations and data in state-of-the-art, secure data centers around the world for a resilient, high performance environment available on demand.
Whether you need colocation, traditional hosting, cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) or fully outsourced management of cloud-based infrastructure, applications and support, Virtustream can accommodate your requirements—and help free up your valuable internal resources.
Global footprint, local commitment
Virtustream owns data centers in the U.S. and Europe and has service provider partner data centers in Latin America, the Middle East and Asia, with each meeting the highest industry standards for security and operational protocol.
Current VEC and/or VSC nodes
Virtustream Federal Cloud
2016 IaaS planned expansion
xStream Powered Partner Clouds
2016 Service Provider
Data Center Profile
- High-density power per rack from 4KW to 10KW+ racks
- N+1 or 2N power redundancy
- Carrier-neutral facilities
- Telecom carrier redundancy, multiple diverse fiber network paths and Cloud Exchange connectivity
- Early-warning VESDA fire detection systems
- Dry-pipe, pre-action, double interlock fire suppression systems
- N+1 or 2N environmental and cooling capability
- 24 x 7 security including video surveillance, multi-factor access control at all times, including biometrics, PINs and keycards
- 7 x 24 monitoring & operational support of our customers’ IT infrastructure
Security and compliance
With information security management at the heart of our operation, all of our data centers have the appropriate certifications, including PCI, CSA STAR, HIPAA and more. Where appropriate, our technical personnel are government security cleared.